Wednesday 25 July 2012

Vivienne Binns: Art and Life at LUMA

So the exhibition is up and running on its own now.  The opening went well - even though I had public speaking thrust upon me...and that was okay in the end.  I've given a couple of curator's talks and the catalogue is well received.  Now time to relax a little, or focus upon other things.  I'm really happy with it.
Here are a couple of photos from the opening, both taken by my friend, Brian Pieper.
Vivienne Binns speaking about her work, LUMA, July 2012


Vincent Alessi, Creative Director, LUMA and Vivienne Binns, exhibition opening Vivienne Binns: Art and Life.


In terms of my own art, I'm currently working on three projects - my book for the Inventory of Al-Mutanabbi Street, my edition for Book Art Object, working with the title A girl waiting and a project about cats from Art History - working title A Taxonomy of (Art) Cats.  Very soon I plan (Promise?) to post some images of proofs of something here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment